Updates!!

A Year Filled With Many Mooooves!


Hi Friend,
Raider here! I wanted to update everyone on our Move to Colorado,
Our Move to New Mexico, Aztec, and our current activities!

First, I have been very sick with some kind of Crud that CJ, Matt & Grandma
picked up somewhere!  I was very tired and sleepy, my head hurt and
my nose was hot and drippy.  But Mom CJ put me in her prayers and
God listened and healed me! God is SO GOOD! He loves His Animals, Too!
So I am better and will return to duty today! I know CJ is happy about that!
And poor Dad has been doing my job for a whole week...I think he needs a
much deserved break and a "Woof Woof"!"I'm feeling Blue"!

Next, We moved to Colorado, as many of you remember from my email, and
well, after 6 months, CJ & Matt needed to help Grandma Mary more than
they thought they would need to. See Matt takes care of CJ and Grandma.
So, We packed up and are moving a bit at a time back into Grandma's house!
Yeah, it is really cool for me because Grandma gives me treats and special
Cookies that she keeps by her chair!  She also loves me a whole lot and
lets me sleep on her big blue blanket!
Now, I know what you must be thinking... but I am NOT spoiled! I am just
treated very well because CJ works with me every day. She thinks it is good
to keep me happy because I will work harder for her when I am happy!
I'm a bit camera shy!

Then, we, Dad Matt, Mom CJ and me joined the First Baptist Church
in Aztec, New Mexico. We will be having some meetings and going to
Church activities here each week. This is good for CJ because she
does not get out very much. Even with me helping her, it can be very
hard. So I am excited that the Church is so close that we can walk there
on nice days! Pastor Kevin likes me! He pets me all the time :D
I like him too, he has a nice smile and doesn't mind if I snore in the
service.  I have met lots of nice people there in the church and hope to
remember everyone's name soon! Especially the kids! Lot and Lots of
Kids go to First Baptist Church in Aztec. It is great! I love Kids! And
pets! Boy oh Boy do I love pets!

Ok, Next, Snow...
I love the snow. It is cold and fluffy and tickles my ears! When I go
outside, I love to run and jump and bite the snow! It is so fun!
It is snowing today. Matt took me out to play this morning and we
came back inside covered with the white snow! It did not show on
my white fur coat, but on Dad's brown coat, it looked blotchy with
white snow! I LOVE SNOW! Thank You God for the Snow!
Photo link of my friends playing in the snow! I hope you like it!  
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/02/dogs-playing-in-snow-wint_n_377184.html
That is not blood on my nose... It is mommy's lipstick kiss on my nose!! She is always doing that!!
Well, that is all for today! I will check back in very soon!
"Woof, Woof Raider on the Go! I love Snow"

Your Friend,
Raider

Spring is Here!

Today is April 30th, 2011.
Today is Friday and we are starting our vegetable garden!
I will keep you updated with news and photos of our progress!
I love to garden! I love to DIG!
Have a great DAY to YOU!
Your Friend, Raider

HEROS


Happy Valentine's Day1

I hope everyone had a good VALENTINE'S DAY`
I got to lay on the big bed with CJ. She was not feeling well, 
so I gave her comfort & warmth. 
Here is my VALENTINE for all of you!

I wish you all to be My Valentine for 2011
Snuggly Hugs from ME ~ Raider1

Homemade Dog Treats


Today is Tuesday, February 08, 2011
http://www.homemadedogtreats.net/
Today I am going to have Dad, Matt, make me some doggie treats.
I found a website for healthy dog foods and I will let you know
how I liked them.
Take a look at the link and you might find something delicious for your
Human to make for you!
Have a great Tuesday Night!
Your Friend, Raider

Blogging about Dog Stuff...2011

 HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!

Hi Everyone! Today is Friday, January 14th, 2011
I hope you have had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  I had a Wonderful Christmas and got lots of Doggie Treats and some New Toys! SaMi got New Kitty Toys and Treats Too! 
The snow fell here in New Mexico on Monday, 27th of December. I LOVE SNOW! It is fun to run and play in the snow! I like to stick my nose in the cold snow and then put my nose on Mom CJ's toes!
Mom got New sheets & a new Blanket from Grandpa Joe & Grandma Judy.
Here I am in the new sheets!

I wish you a Very Snuggly Year of 2011!

Blogging about Dog Stuff...2010



HELLO EVERYONE!
Today is Thrusday, November 4th, 2010 
 I thought I would just share some cool photos with you today.
I have lots of cool photos from many friends, this one is my friend Bill. Thank you Bill !
This is a unique photo of a lightening storm during a Fireworks show! How cool is this.
They are sure pretty, but I am a bit skittish when it comes to both lightning and fireworks.
 Here is one of Fall. Fall is Autumn. There is a nice horse in this photo. This photo was taken 
in Russia. Russia in the Fall looks much like the upper USA in the Fall. 
I love to run in the leaves in Fall. I love the cool weather and the snuggly blanket!
Have a great week and enjoy Fall!
Your Friend,
  Raider 

+++Hello Everyone!
 Today is Thursday, October 21st, 2010

For me, Raider, this has been a week for chasing cats.

We have a cat, SaMi, (his picture is below).

Well SaMi has many friends where we live and these cats have been lots of fun to chase!

However, since the cats have four sets of
 claws, I have many battle scars on my nose from these cats Long Claws!

And, Mom CJ is not very pleased with me chasing the cats.

I think it is lots of fun,
 except when I get clawed.

So Mom has grounded me from chasing the cats...again!

Grounding, for me, is when Mom sits outside with me while I am doing my outside things.

So, my advice to all my animal friends is,            "Don't Chase the Cats!" 



        
Hello Everyone!!
Today is Monday, October 4th, 2010 
We have had an exciting weekend here in Farmington!  With the week busy as usual, my SaMi- kitten of the family- decided to run outside! Yes, he was outside. He lives inside and this was a new deal for him. A big wide world of "outside" to explore! This was Thursday night and it got cold outside. But SaMi did not come home.

Well, as we all know, cats are curious and a 1 year old kitten is full of wonder & excitement!
As the day went on (Friday,) we did not find SaMi!  I used my very sensitive nose to "sniff out" SaMi's scent. I had no idea where SaMi went!  We called for him and we set out food for him. But we could not find SaMi anywhere!
Friday night, we heard a "MeoW!" coming from the trees. The more we would call for SaMi, the more we would hear the Meowing. So, flashlights and my nose found where SaMi had gone. And now he was STUCK.  He was up in the tallest tree in the area and over half way up he had found a spot to rest. Matt did try to get him to come to another location on the tree branches, but he did not want to jump from the tree. He did not want to fall into the water below. He did not want to climb down the tree. What were we to do?

Saturday morning, still SaMi refused to come out of the 50 foot tall tree. Oh he cried and "MeoWed!" so much my ears hurt. But I understood that he was very scared. 

Saturday afternoon, CJ called the Farmington Fire Department here in Farmington, NM.  

     Can you find SaMi?
These are the Firemen who hellped SaMi!
 Matt  & SaMi safely out of the tree!
A BIG THANK  YOU!
goes out to the Farmington Firemen!


Well, Hello there!
 Today is Wednesday, September 21, 2010
I can't believe it has been a month since I have blogged about dog stuff. I
love dog stuff. I like most all animals, but I like dog stuff the best.
I went to the Aztec Rose Garden yesterday.
CJ and I walked around the paths and we enjoyed the wonderful smells of the many rose plants.
Next time I visit there we will take some photos of the many roses and the nice lady statue memorial for the Veterans.
Roses are my favorite flower.  What is your favorite flower?



Blogging about Dog Stuff
Posted by Tomb Raider Lucky # 7 on August 10, 2010 at 2:54 PM 

Hi There!
Today is Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What have I been doing lately, you ask?
I have had an adventure in the yard with the rain.
CJ was not too happy, but I had so much FUN!

It rained here, in Farmington, for about an hour on Monday morning.
And it would have been a normal "Dog Day of Summer", but I found this huge,
muddy puddle!
And can you guess what I did? That's Right! I jumped in it.
I rolled in it. And I laid down and took my nap in it!

After I woke from my nap, the right side of my body and face were covered in brown mud.
I thought it was so cool, but CJ did not. She had to clean me up and brush me.
It took a whole hour! Can you believe that!

Now I am clean, fresh and smell like shampoo.
I do love to be clean. And my fur is shiny and soft.
Well, that is all I have to say about being clean.

Your Clean Friend,
Raider

August 24, 2010 at 5:32 AM


Therapy Dogs